- Make sure you are getting at least 10-11 hours of sleep
- Reduce the time you spend in front of a screen (computer, tablet, television, gaming system)
- Your bedtime routine includes reading or being read to for at least 15 minutes
- Eat nutritious food for breakfast
- Pack nutritious food for your recess snack and lunch--avoid sugary snacks
- Drink plenty of water
- Never give up; do your best!
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- When you have conflict on the playground, use your WITS
- Walk away
- Talk it out
- Seek help
- When someone is not kind to you, use your BEST strategy
- Blank (face and voice)
- Eye contact
- Tell them what you want
- If they continue to bother you get help from an adult
- Get outside and play, play, play!!
- Make our school a better place by filling someone's bucket
Tips for Success at School
Information & Announcements
Information for Parents and Students
The Robertson Elementary PAC now has an account at the Chilliwack Bottle Depot, located at #2-45934 Tretheway Avenue.
When you return your bottles and cans, you can let the staff know you are donating to the Robertson Elementary PAC or donating to Account #451.
Thank you for your continued support!